Monday, January 24, 2011

Two Weeks

I am stressed to the max with school, but I am trying REALLY hard to not let it get to me. My back has been bugging me for weeks, and the farm is a wreck right now.

I'm trying to stay proactive, quite literally too! I worked out quite a bit last term, but not much in the the last 2 months. I am on day two of working out-not much I know but the yoga felt good after rolling out of bed. And my bum is sore, because I pushed myself yesterday working out. Yay health as a life goal!

The cows are in the middle of an estrous synchronization protocol so we can hopefully/accurately breed these girls this weekend. Lots of things going on here and there. Plus the pressure of Spring's arrival is quite daunting. The greenhouse needs fixing, the raised beds need building, and the seeds need sowing. Yeehaw!

Much? Ok, you're probably right. There is just so much going on, but it's fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment