Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dear World

I love you, but sometimes you just seem unfair. You see it is dead week-how some say college student panic mode for a week. I have trig, o chem, and nutrition. The trig and O chem i can tackle. Scratch that I WILL tackle with B's. However Cruel World, I am having a hard time in nutrition and I need to figure this shit out.

Meanwhile my littlest sister, Caity, is sick. Hospital sick with a fever from 101-103 with a kidney infection. My mom has been there all night. Her fever broke around 3 am, but it is back up to 101.8. If you could lighten up a little I'd really appreciate it.

Because honestly I don't buy the whole "God is testing you" theory so I'd rather not hear about it.

Sincerely,
Goose.

P.S. There is a mile-long list of farm chores. If there is anyway you could make them complete themselves that would be great. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment