Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I really am awful at these things...

On Friday I told my boss I was quitting my job. This was after raising several issues to her that it seemed she had never corrected. Mostly coworker problems. Then there was the Topper On the Cake, but that is far too much for this blog. It seemed reasonable to quit having no confidence or trust in my boss to do her job.

But I didn't. I am staying with the project, and will continue to work there receiving all the perks plus two kick ass recommendations. And best of all; I will never have to work another shift with that awful coworker. Huzzah!

I should be at home with my family, or studying. But I don't want to lost the opportunity to make some good decent money. I just need to focus on keeping my eye on school. I desperately need to get my GPA up so I can get into Vet. School.

On a way different subject the holidays are coming up-and in the Chavez family that means tons of kick ass food! We will be butchering the turkeys this coming Sunday for Thanksgiving dinner. I am always really excited when we are eating our own farm-raised animals. I just seem to enjoy the food way more because I know the hard work it took to put it on the table, but also the good life that animal had. The pigs aren't quite big enough for butcher yet, so no homegrown bacon this time. Store bought will have to do.

I have really been craving potato latkes, and just in time for Hannukah! I guess the first step is to finish cleaning the house up and then start decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment