Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Getting Smarter?

I'd like to think so. Lately all I have been doing is trying to comprehend trigonometry, organic chemistry and animal nutrition. I can tell you what sine, cosine, and tangent are of 30-60-90 triangles and 45-45-90 triangles. I could also ramble off how to derive those functions using a unit circle. I can also dazzle you with my newfound ability to name chemical compounds, as well as draw them in bond-line notation, lewis dot, newman projections, and 3d sawhorse pictures for each compound.
Want to know which staggered conformer of a structure is more stable? Psst! It's Anti! NOT GAUCHE (pronounced with a long O)

In a very roundabout way I am trying to say that I have become a geek...who likes cows and farming while still enjoying a good rock concert(moshing included). One more time for everyone, I AM A GEEK! Just to be clear, I have never admitted this. At least there is no "band" in front of the word geek-that would be my little sister.

Well off to go finish my lab report for Thursday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment