Saturday, November 6, 2010

I must be a farmer...

On a Saturday evening: The boyfriend has just arrived and canoodles next to girlfriend in the blue chair. The aroma of peach pie fills the air as the family gathers around the television to watch Swamp People.
End Scene.

Yeah I guess we are a bit country, but thats ok. Not hicks, they are WAY different . An ish accomplished day and two exams on Monday. Oh and have I mentioned a dinner with my honey, Bee, and his whole family tomorrow night in Tigard. Plus working both jobs tomorrow and studying for said exams. Huzzah!

Oh, I have a second job by the way. At the vet. school taking care of their camels and experimental animals. Yay? It depends on the day. Often I am just an over-glorified shit scooper. Go me! But I hear they give great recommendations.

Sorry this is a bit disjointed, but it is an accurate representation of how my brain feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment